Welcome to Hendersonville, North Carolina
The Adventure Begins in Hendersonville!
Escape from life’s hectic pace to the beautiful scenery and southern hospitality of Hendersonville. DuPont Recreational Forest features stunning waterfalls and a variety of terrain to explore. Sierra Nevada along with Henderson County’s other wineries, breweries, and cideries provide tours and tasting rooms, to sample mountain grown selections. Make memories in this charming mountain town.
View Our Travel Guide
Top 6 Reasons to Visit Hendersonville, NC
- Hendersonville has long been known as the “City of Four Seasons”, due to the mild year round climate with four very distinct seasons.
- Hendersonville is ideally located 22 miles south of Asheville, and 15 miles north of the North-South Carolina border.
- Hendersonville offers a variety of attractions, festivals, cultural activities, historic sites, and outdoor recreation.
- Historic downtown features interesting architecture, delightful shops, museums, and locally owned restaurants.
- Henderson County is home to Sierra Nevada Brewing Company, Burntshirt Vineyards, Saint Paul Mountain Vineyard, and more.
- Accommodation options in Hendersonville range from elegant bed and breakfasts to rustic cabins, offering a variety of amenities.